Most popular motorcycle brands around the world
by Urska STS
In 2010, Harley Davidson unveiled one of their newest bikes. They named it Cosmic Starship Harley Davidson. The bike was painted by a known artist Jack Armstrong.
That artist fact and the fact, there was only one made it made THE MOST EXPENSIVE bike in world…
How much it cost, you ask?
Well, … It was sold for ONE million US dollars.
1. Kawasaki is a Japanese manufacturer that was founded in 1949. In 1963 they started to make bike, besides aircrafts and other vehicles. Their slogan is “Let the good times roll!” And most popular Kawasaki bikes are Ninja and KLR.
2. Honda is also Japanese company that established itself in 1946 and started to make bike in 1955. In the year 1982, Honda manufactured almost three million motorcycles. Most popular Honda bike is CB500.
3. BMW is German company, founded in 1901. The company made their first bike in 1923 and they keep on making them trough entire WW1. BMW’s most popular bike is a sportsbike S1000RR.
4. Yamaha is another Japan motorcycle manufacturer, founded in 1955. Right now, Yamaha is one of the leading motorcycle companies in the world, since they are a part of Moto Sports like Moto GP and have racing for them Valentino Rossi. The most popular model of bike is YZF-R6.
5. Ducati is Italian company, owned by Audi. It was founded in 1929. Ducati is most known for their V-twin engine – a two-cylinder engine. The first motorcycle from this company was available in the year 1950. The most popular Ducati is Scrambler Icon.
6. Triumph is UK Company, founded in 1984, specifically to produce bikes. Although, the brand was rather young, their bikes are still one of the most popular. Most popular bike is Triumph Tiger 800 XCx.
7. Moto Guzzi is Italian motorcycle manufacturer and was founded in 1921. It was once one of the leading companies in motorcycle development and innovation. Most popular Moto Guzzi bikes are Breva and California.
8. Harley Davidson is an American company that makes bikes that we all know as one of the symbols that represent America. HD was founded 1903 and is famous for making choppers. Most popular Harley Davidson bike is still 1915 11F.
9. Suzuki was founded in 1909, in Japan. Company did not start to make motorcycle until the 1952. Just 10 years later, they became part of motorcycling sports and are still today. Their most popular bike is GSX-R750.
10. Victory was a US motorcycle company, founded in 1997. Unfortunately, company closed its doors only after 20 years of working (y. 2017). And many riders were really sad to see this company close. Their most popular bike was/is Victory Vegas.
The most active in buying our STS device are Yamaha owners, followed closely by Honda and Kawasaki in the second place.
Now I am inviting you to send us about your favorite motorcycle brand and why do you think it is the best to email@example.com .