STS device is compatible with all mechanical switches, it does not matter what type or brand of motorcycle you own.
1. turn of engine of the motorcycle/scooter and take out the keys from the ignition,
2. turn on your indicator and leave it in that position,
3. put the keys in the iginiton and turn the ignition on,
4. if the turn signal is bliniking, you have a mechanical switch.
WHAT TO WATCH OUT WHEN INSTALLING STS:
– Do not mount the unit on the rudder, since it can MAYBE affect device’s functionality.
– Follow every step … just do not skip steps.
– If you are not sure what wire to cut, check it with the team – they help right away.
– When you test if unit (STS) is calebrated you have to give turn the ignition on first. Very important. ☺
Full installation manual can be reached here.