Now you can reduce this problem with the use of Smart Turn System. STS is a motorcycle add-on device that cancels turn signals for you. It uses motion sensor technology, to determine when to cancel turn signals on your motorcycle.
It can detect if you have made a left/right turn, changed a lane or even exited a roundabout. The device processes four main parameters to help you with cancelation of turn signals on your motorcycle:
– if you are speeding or slowing down,
– if you are leaning left or right,
– the vibrations of your motorcycle and of the road you are riding on.
The development of the device took almost two years. It was tested on more than 200 motorcycles and took several 100.000 kilometers of practical tests in various traffic situations. “It was all worth it in the end,” says Miha Kovac.
Most of similar devices on the market use simple timers for turn signal cancellation. Factory built-in systems have big problems at lower speeds, changing lanes and exiting roundabouts. STS does not have those problems. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and exactly when it should do it.
STS device is compatible with all motorcycles with a mechanical turn signal switch, it does not matter what brand of motorcycle you own.
Here is a simple test for you to check if you have a mechanical turn signal switch:
1. turn off the engine and take out the keys from the ignition lock,
2. press the leaver on the turn signal switch to the left OR right and leave it in that position,
3. put the keys in the iginiton lock and turn the engine on,
4. if the turn signal starts bliniking, you have a mechanical turn signal switch so you can be sure that the STS is compatible with your motorcycle.
If you are still not sure if STS is right system for you, write to us with question or concerns to an email: email@example.com.