- Does my bike have a mechanical or an electrical switch?
Turn the ignition off. Press turn signal to the left or right, without pressing reset. Turn the ignition on. If your turn signals are blinking, then you have a mechanical switch.
- Can i return bike into previous condition?
STS is designed that you do as little modification to the bike as possible. If you used blue tap connectors then you simply remove STS wires and insert automotive fuse. See the picture for more illustrative view.
- My turn signals won’t turn off when pressing same side again?
Most probably you forgot to insert foams into your turn signal switch that prevents the switch to latch.
- I have to press the switch leaver to the right to be able to turn left turn signal back on.
Most probably you forgot to insert foams into your turn signal switch which prevents the switch to latch.
- My turn signals will not turn off after each manuever?
Check if you have placed STS unit the right way. STS logo has to be turned up and yellow arrow has to point forward in the riding direction.
- Turn signals do not work as intendent. Only 1 turn signal is blinking and other 3 are not and if i press the switch to the other side, 3 turn signals are blinking and 1 is not.
Check wiring scheme of STS unit. STS should be mounted between left handlebar switch and first connector. Before the wires split. You probably connected STS to your bike somewhere else.
- Unit is connected but when i press left, right turn signals turn on or when i press right, left turn signals turn on.
Please check wiring scheme of STS. You probably swaped wires. Check colour table of STS unit and your bike.
- I can not find right wires.
Installation of bikes shlould be made by experienced mechanic. Mechanic should find right wires with ease. Also your mechanic should have wiring scheme of your bike, where you can find right wires.
- My switch can not be modified.
We tested many switches and all can be modified with foam included in package. Please check our web page manual on how to modify the switch. If you still can’t manage to modify switch contact us on email@example.com
- Modified switch is too soft to press and is still latching or modified switch is too hard to press.
We included 2 sizes of foam in the package. The smaller one is based on our experience but because every person has its own taste, we included bigger foams. There you can adjust softness by reducing its size or also drilling a hole into it.
- After installation of STS all 4 turn signals are on all the time.
Check wiring scheme of STS unit. STS should be mounted between left handlebar switch and forst connector. Before the wires split. You probably connected STS to your bike somewhere else.
- My turn signals worked when engine was not started, but are not working when i turn on engine.
Everytime you turn ignition on STS has to calibrate its sensors which normally takes about second if the bike is steady. After the calibration was succesfull you will see short left then right blink. After that you can use your turn signals.